Skip to main content

In the laundromat

Digital renderings of young guys tasked with washing their clothing themselves seemingly with no change of clothes. I hope that the other, unseen, patrons of the laundromat were entertained. 










Comments

  1. The youngster in the animation moved in a very deliberate manner, like he was under hypnosis or didn't quite know what to make of the washing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the ten months of this blog, I have rendered hundreds of images of nearly naked young guys being restrained with ropes or chains, but A-I only allowed these few renderings of youngsters standing around in their underwear in a public laundromat. Despite my very carefully worded prompts, the vast majority of the resulting images depicted boys wearing tee shirts, or other tops, or with their backs facing the viewer! I don't intend to whine or be a bore; but I truly don't understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your frustration . . . The galactic empire in Frank Herbert's 'Dune' is based on a revolt against a machine intelligence that sought to subjugate humanity . . . I don't think we have to worry about that any time soon . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jameson. I think you're right, but it may be quite messy in the interim.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.