Skip to main content

Bad Touching Volume 7

More digital renderings of unfortunate young guys being maltreated while being detained pending their hearings in Family Court.



This is interesting, A-I was very creative. I like this one a lot!





















I'm really pleased by how well the animation works exactly as I prompted.












 




Comments

  1. I like the one you like - very creative indeed. We need much more AI creativity like that. ZD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ZD. On the one hand, you're right. But, I was thinking that that's not what I prompted. (so anyone can understand what's being discussed. We're commenting on the fourth image where the youngster is sitting in the lap of the guard.) In this context it's of no importance, I could have decided to reject the image. But, that's the same creativity decides that it will render a fully clothed boy when I prompted for a shirtless youngster inside a laundromat; so maybe I spoke too quickly without thinking it through. As always, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.