Skip to main content

Tied up in jail Volume 3

More digital images of young guys victimized by a corrupt juvenile detention system, this time their tormentors are documented.

































Comments

  1. The levels of victimization in the corrupt juvenile detention system are usually kept from us and so I applaud your beginning to expose the truth. Images 4,12,16,18,20,28 and 30 with particular emphasis on 16,18 & 28 are very informative but I think you need to go much further in bringing even more truth to this very concerning subject, as much truth as possible. I am sure we are all very concerned and are keen to see more evidence as to what degree this victimization goes. ZD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ZD. I agree with your concern of course, and when more evidence is available, I'll be certain to post it here!

      Delete
  2. I want to brag about something some of you may have noticed, the hands of most of the victims are visible! I have finally learned a couple of prompts to effectively repair mangled hands in about 80% of the images!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.