Skip to main content

Dungeon Volume 11

 More rendered images of young boys seeming trapped in dystopian settings. Would they be  demonstratively grateful for being guided to safety?




















Comments

  1. A couple of those lads look fit & tough enough to rescue themselves . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jameson. Yes, I think this is the scariest collection of youngsters that I've rendered. I very rarely use this rendering "model", usually the result is effeminate looking boys. This was truly unexpected.

      Delete
  2. I think #8 looks particularly fit enough to do so. With those torn shorts he could achieve a lot, I reckon. ZD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ZD. Yes, I like the torn shorts. Ironically I didn't include "torn shorts" in the prompt, A-I seemed to understand that it was appropriate for the setting. So many times in the past I included it in the prompt and it's ignored..go figure!

      Delete
  3. I'm going to be immodest and note that I have not had to crop the hands of the youngsters in this collection because I have finally developed prompts to repair the mangled hands that are rendered in many of the images. They don't always grip in a natural fashion, but they are no longer unpleasant in appearance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.