Skip to main content

Celebrate the Flag Volume 2, Labor Day

 Today is Labor Day in the United States! This collection of rendered images attempts to honor workers in a few occupations with the use of headgear and other props.



























Comments

  1. I attempted to present as many occupations that I could think of where a hat or some other object could represent them. The least obvious are PE teachers who are represented by the red baseball caps and stopwatches, AI could not render a recirculating ball whistle, and academic teachers generally are represented by the mortarboard. I like this collection very much, this was the second attempt at a Labor Day gallery; my first effort had only the boys, no cosplay. I realized after rendering these images that I could have tried to place the boys in their respective settings, but I had already committed to this setting, and rendering using these new "models" is much more expensive in terms of rendering credits depleted ; five credits, it used to be one credit per image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy to have coaxed the rendering "model" to produce bodies appropriate for younger teens. I have my fingers crossed that I can do so again!

      Delete
  2. Great job in gathering these patriotic lads together . . . !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jameson. Thank you, it was like herding cats, but it went went well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.