Skip to main content

Let's visit a museum Volume 2

Young guys enjoying the works of art in galleries featuring art of 19th century European painters and the art of ancient Egypt. There's an opportunity to start a conversation about  what's on display both on the walls and elsewhere.














Comments

  1. I'm surprised a guard doesn't run up to the lad & insist that he put a shirt on, to which he would reply - "I'm sorry, sir, but I'm one of the exhibits . . . !"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.