Skip to main content

Comments

 

A torrent of comments today! Fantastic! I welcome it! I assume the comments were posted by a first time visitor because there were new comments in galleries that I posted in January. Please continue to post anonymously if you prefer, but some of my followers post anonymously, but sign the bottom of the comment with a nom de plume, Alex and JB are two examples..only a request mind you.  I'll take this opportunity to thank you again for viewing my content.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.