Skip to main content

Another Guest gallery from All the Fallen

 

These are images by a creator who calls himself fleghm.  I cannot post the lion's share of his images, but I like them.  














Comments

  1. These creations are indeed cute and I like these and all the others the artist creates!
    ZD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ZD. Thank you for posting and signing your comment. I agree that the renderings are attractive. I'm afraid that because of the explicit nature of the vast majority of images on All The Fallen, it's difficult to find anything that I feel comfortable posting here, but I'll remain vigilant.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.