Skip to main content

A walk in the market..junior edition

 Rendered images of young guys going to green-markets to buy something for dinner. You could offer advice on how to pick something at its peak of flavor.






















Comments

  1. When I rendered this collection in October 2024, I had started to be flagged for inappropriate content by DeviantArt. My thought was that if I created images that were not photorealistic, but still looked reasonably like a boy, the problem would be successfully addressed, (little did I know). Why I picked a brown boy for this collection was for continuity, I hope!? The final two images are new, as is the animation. There are a handful of photorealistic images in the archive, I'll post them before the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.