Skip to main content

Portraits from jail Volume 4

 Another collection of renderings of young guys behind bars. How does this happen?




























Comments

  1. This is all new content, I included the four teasers that I posted on DeviantArt. A I would not cooperate on the ITV rendering. I envisioned something very subtle; the shirt would naturally lift a little, displaying an inch of abdomen, not this shirt seeming coming to life. This was my second attempt, the first was so bad that I discarded it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.