Skip to main content

In a restroom

Young guys showing off ! 






















\


Comments

  1. It appears that the OpenArt program does not know the difference between briefs and diapers. When I tried to edit in a correction, the result was a garment that did not blend in with the image, or a bizarre appendage protruding through the flap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get the sense that bizarre appendages protruding through flaps are not uncommon reactions to your work, buddy. ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey JB. Thanks..I think? BTW I have to give you credit for the idea for the collection, you rendered about a half dozen similar images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.