Skip to main content

Two new Dungeon Galleries

I try to post content with similar themes both here and on DeviantArts at the same time. Sometimes it's obvious which is the appropriate venue for a image, but, because DA's content guidelines are unknowable, there are images that at first  I think are OK for DA, but then, I think and reconsider and decide to not take a chance on those images. So there are two galleries today; volume 6 is what I would normally post here, volume 7 contains images that are too risky for DA, but are worth a look, I hope you'll agree.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.