Skip to main content

Cuddling in bed Volume 3

Brothers lying in bed quietly before sleeping. (There are three renderings with a big gap in age, but the images are worth posting. I hope you'll enjoy all of them)






















Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm pleased that you enjoyed the gallery.

      Delete
  2. I wish I had a sibling. For the longest time, I actually wanted an Older brother (yeah, thats literally impossible for an only child). Just a year or two older than me would have been great.

    I often wonder if we would have Explored more immersive forms of brotherly love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the oldest of many, when we were kids, there was a lot of fun, of course, but, in the eyes of an adult, at lot of petty squabbling. Some of my siblings are fairly accomplished, three of my in-laws especially. We're friendly, I wish we were closer. You may have attained some social skills that someone with many siblings wasn't forced to develop. The "brotherly love" is a cool fantasy, but there was never any privacy, at least in my family!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.