Skip to main content

Boxing Volume 2

My fantasy of young guys learning the art of pugilism. Is that still a thing?



























Comments

  1. This is a big gallery! The first seventeen still images were posted on DeviantArt in October 2024, the last seven and the ITV are new. I liked posting images of boys in boxing gear on DA because these images seemed to pass muster there. Boxing doesn't seem to be a popular subject matter here, I hope this gallery will be an exception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a boxing fan at all but the IPV is superb for what it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Friend. I think your point of view is shared by most of the followers of this blog. The ITV took a cute turn that was unexpected, I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. Boxing, like swimming, is a sport that allows the male athlete (usually) to compete bare-chested . . . That is a draw for many, even if they don't like to admit it . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jameson. I tink you hit the nail on the head.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.