Skip to main content

Guest gallery by oslic

These images are from a DeviantArt creator named "oslic". He rendered the fine looking image that seems to be a boy from 18th Century France during the revolution. The rest are some really dystopian images, I adapted one of them to an ITV rendering. 










 

Comments

  1. Again I feel I must apologize for A.I's inability to be consistent so I can present a realistic ITV rendering. Not only does the fabric just disappear, but the boy gets an instantaneous haircut!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.