Skip to main content

Cuddling in bed Volume 2

Young guys getting ready for a good night's sleep or an afternoon nap..they may welcome a bedmate. (the final two thumbnails are ITV renderings).

























Comments

  1. Sometimes, I wish I were a parent or guardian. I would love to see smiles like that everyday. But then I remember why it’s probably for the best that I don’t become a guardian. Maybe in another life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that these are wonderful smiles, this is one of my favorite galleries for that reason. Good for you to know and accept yourself and your circumstances.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.