Skip to main content

Check this out

These young guys enjoy the effect their fit young bodies have on passers-by.























 

Comments

  1. Man. when I was that age, I often wanted to walk about with just the jacket. Thought I would look just fine. I never did though, I wasn't "cool" enough for it.........if I could go back in time, i'd smack some sense into me and tell myself to do what I want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an insight. This may be explained by the quote: "youth is wasted on the young." When I was in my 20's and 30's I thought I wasn't attractive, but now 30 years later, I look at picture of myself and my friends in those days and marvel at wrong I was about my appearance and how I could have had "more fun".

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.