Skip to main content

Yellow locker room, Volume 1

Boys in a locker room ready to show off their fit bodies..might they show you more of themselves?












 

Comments

  1. Some of the boys in this collection are slightly older than what I usually post. I would have considered them for DeviantArt, but DA may have flagged them for being a "content violation". I don't want to take that risk, but I also wanted to post them. I hope you enjoy them. Thank you for viewing my content.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.