Skip to main content

Ginger teen detained

This older boy was coerced into a dungeon. How would he express his gratitude if you got him out? 

 

















Comments

  1. Yes. DA would be wary of this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting your thoughts on this. I really struggled with whether I would want to take the risk to publish these; they sat in OpenArt for several months before I decided to post them here and risk offending my followers here as the subjects are much older that what I had posted heretofore and I had not yet created the 18+ blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is this OK?

Digital images of youngsters posing to please an unseen person, wish I could be there.  

Tied up in jail Volume 5

More digital renderings documenting the staff at juvenile detention facilities abusing the youngsters under their supervision including some "full sized" boys.

Dungeon Volume 13 (more gingers!)

 More rendered images of unfortunate young guys bound to dungeon walls.